Casual Arts Worker, Salford Community Leisure
- Closes 6th May 2019
- Type Part time
- Salary Paid (£15k-20k pro rata)
- Contact Amy Hallsworth firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary SCL Grade 1: SCP 1, £9.25 per hour
Working Hours As and when required, including evenings and weekends
Contract Temporary – Monday 22 July to Friday 30 August 2019
Location Various venues across Salford
Closing date Monday 6 May, 5pm
Purpose and Objectives of Post:
Salford Community Leisure (SCL) is committed to Building a Great Place to Work; with over 500 employees servicing more than 3 million customer visits at 40 venues across the city each year. We exist to ‘enhance the lives of people living in Salford through providing sport, leisure and cultural opportunities’.
Salford Community Leisure’s Active Communities Team will once again be delivering a fun packed summer holiday programme engaging young people in a variety of settings across the city.
Our team deliver exciting, innovative and highly regarded activities to children and young people aged 4-16 years. Activities will take place between Monday 22 July and Friday 30 August 2019 inclusive and we are looking to recruit a number of casual employees to assist in the delivery of arts activities, including visual arts, music and performing arts.
We are looking for someone who:
- Demonstrates up to date knowledge about delivery methods and techniques in your chosen area of expertise
- Demonstrates good organisational skills
- Demonstrates good communication skills
- Is able to demonstrate enthusiasm and good leadership
- Exhibits the ability to work without supervision
- Shows the ability to set up planned sessions according to the needs / abilities of the participants
- Is able to complete required monitoring information
- Consistently demonstrates SCL’s behaviours
If you wish to be considered for this role and join our team please return your application form to email@example.com ensuring you detail how you meet and demonstrate the skills, experience, knowledge and behaviours outlined in the Person Specification.
- Application form: https://www.salfordcommunityleisure.co.uk/work-with-us/vacancies
Please note CVs will not be accepted.
Our core data protection obligations and commitments are set out in the council’s primary Recruitment and Employment Privacy Notice(link is external).