Calderstones Volunteer Coordinator, The Reader
- Closes 5th August 2019
- Type Full time
- Salary Paid (£15k-20k)
- Contact Kate Harrison firstname.lastname@example.org
- · Location: Calderstones Park, Liverpool 18
- · Duration: Permanent
- · Salary: £17,000 to £22,000 (pro rata)
- · Hours: 35 hours per week / 1.0 FTE. Full time and part time positions available
- · Working Hours/Pattern: 35 hours per week on a Monday to Sunday rota basis spanning 0800-2000 (summer months) and 0830-1730 (winter months).
- · Annual Leave: 30 days per year, pro rata
About this role:
The Calderstones Volunteer co-ordinator will build on our existing volunteer strategy and develop a programme of opportunities and systems that provide a high quality volunteer experience that reflects best practice in the sector. Flexibility in working hours and working pattern is crucial to the success of this role.
At the heart of the community offer at Calderstones will be a programme of Shared Reading and community wellbeing groups as well as a number of larger one off/ annual events which will attract larger numbers of visitors from further afield. The Reader will have a role in igniting enthusiasm and will support the development of a full and vibrant programme but we envisage that a community of willing volunteers will co-create the programme with us. This role will be helping to identify ideas, opportunities, skills and talents within individuals and provide the support and guidance necessary to bring out the best in people whilst at the same time ensuring that relevant policies and procedures are in place.