Business Development Manager, Lakeland Arts
- Closes 17th February 2020
- Type Full time
- Salary Paid (£30k-40k)
- Contact Helen Tappenden firstname.lastname@example.org
As our Business Development Manager, you will be focused on driving the sales and earned income performance across our museums and heritage attractions. Focused on increasing visitor numbers, primary and secondary income, and private hire and events income you will have a passion for business analytics and making a financial return to the organisation and will be a natural marketeer.
- Lead the development and implementation of the Business Development Strategy to increase visitor numbers, visitor spend, income and commerciality at each of our sites.
- Actively promote private hire and events that are relevant to the nature of our venues and collections.
- Make intelligent analytics-led recommendations to improve the visitor journey and traction to drive transactional conversion.
- Work with the Senior Management Team and Stakeholders to improve performance, standards and products whilst driving efficiency.
- Build solid relationships with stakeholders and ensure all their needs are met.
- Responsible for strategic and operational development of our business direction and providing meaningful leadership in this area.
- Establish strong strategic partnerships and networks locally, regionally, nationally and internationally to build Lakeland Arts profile to develop awareness of its programming and activities, and to enhance groups travel visits.
- In conjunction with the CEO, COO and your team, deliver our Communications Strategy to drive new and existing audiences and enhance the profile and reputation of Lakeland Arts.
- Contribute to the overall success of the organisation, including attracting new audiences and delivering high quality visitor experience.
- Develop and deliver a strong retail and catering product in partnership with the operational team at Windermere and Blackwell, maximising margin to the organisation.
These are just some of the areas you’ll be involved with, for more detail please visit our wesbite.