Bookings and Venue Co-ordinator
Full-Time Permanent contract
Salary £18,500 per annum
Port Sunlight Village Trust (PSVT) is dedicated to the preservation and promotion of the Port Sunlight Conservation Area. The village is the finest surviving example of early urban planning in the UK. It is also one of the Liverpool City Region’s premier visitor attractions and home to over 2,000 residents.
Our responsibilities are broad and our business diverse. We maintain all of the parks, gardens, and monuments and memorials in the village. We own one-third of the housing stock – some 300 properties – and eight of the public buildings from which we derive our primary source of income. We also operate the award-winning Arts Council Accredited Port Sunlight Museum through which we engage local schools, domestic and international visitors, and the local community.
We are seeking to recruit a Bookings and Venue Co-ordinator to join the Heritage Directorate. This position will support and develop our commercial activity including holiday lets, group packages, education bookings, land and venue hire, fundraising, and retail and catering. You will promote a customer-focused approach to doing business, and ensure compliancy.
A summary of the accountabilities include:
- Manage and process all bookings including all software and systems
- Increase bookings through advertising and attending events and trade shows, creating offers, packages and incentives, and developing relationships with stakeholders and partners
- Manage customer databases to maximise performance and ensure compliance with data protection standards
- Ensure facilities are maintained to a high standard and in line with VAQAS and other Accreditation schemes
- Record, monitor and share all performance data and work with colleagues to identify improvements
- Ensure all necessary risk assessments, certificates, licenses, agreements and contracts are in place, monitored and upheld
You will have demonstrable experience of working in a similar role in a museum or visitor attraction setting. Excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail, and high levels of computer literacy are essential.
Closing date for applications: 03/08/2018
Interviews will take place week commencing 20th August 2018.
For an application pack contact Kate Rosenthal on 0151 644 4800 or email email@example.com. Please note CVs will not be accepted.
For an informal chat, contact Kate Daly, Visitor Experience Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0151 644 4811. More information about Port Sunlight Village Trust is also available on our website portsunlightvillage.com