Associate Director, HOME
- Closes 18th March 2019
- Type Full time
- Salary Paid (£30k-40k)
- Contact Clare Sydney firstname.lastname@example.org
The Associate Director is a critical new role for HOME, and is part of a new approach to developing distinctive, original art.
The role is designed for an established artist, with a specialism in theatre, who wants to evolve their creative practice and have a lasting impact on a leading multi-art form organisation at an early stage in its artistic evolution.
The Associate Director will:
- Support the development of artists and companies; providing support in the development of new work and mentorship for commissioned artists;
- Creatively lead projects and productions on HOME’s stages and other spaces;
- Help to develop HOME’s programme of produced and incoming work;
- Play an active role in HOME’s award-winning engagement programme;
- Work closely with Manchester School of Theatre in developing Directors and Actors.
You can download the full Job Pack with information on how to apply here
The deadline for applications is Monday 18th March 2019
First interviews will take place w/c 1st April 2019
HOME strives to present a vibrant, diverse programme that is reflective of the city that we live in. We believe that this can only truly be achieved if the workforce at HOME encompasses a broad range of beliefs and vantage points. We particularly welcome applications from people from a BAME background or those who are Deaf or disabled, as they are currently under-represented in our workforce.