Assistant Producer (Manchester), ArtReach
- Closes 26th March 2019
- Type Part time
- Salary Paid (£20k-25k pro rata)
- Contact Jo Taylor admin@ArtReach.biz
Salary £20,000 Pro Rata – Part Time Fixed Term
(2.5 days per week, May – October 2019)
ArtReach is a dynamic cultural development agency that helps support and drive high-quality arts and heritage initiatives.
ArtReach delivers four key strands of work:
- Festival and event creation, programming, production and delivery (see www.nightoffestivals.com and www.journeysfestival.com)
- Public art commissioning and project management
- Strategic development (including visioning, business planning, fundraising and board development)
- Capital cultural project development and delivery (encompassing feasibility studies, development activity and project management)
We are seeking an Assistant Producer to join our team, on a 6-month fixed term, part-time basis (2.5 days per week), to support the Senior Producer in the delivery of Journeys Festival International in Manchester.
Journeys Festival International Manchester will take place Thursday 3rd – Sunday 13th October 2019. The Assistant Producer will need to be available for the duration of the festival.
Closing date is 12pm on Tuesday 26 March 2019 and interviews will be held in Manchester on Tuesday 2 April 2019. If you have any queries once you’ve read the application pack please e-mail email@example.com. Phone calls (Leicester number) only if essential please.
The Job Description, Person Specification, and Application Form are available upon request from firstname.lastname@example.org . Please submit a single page cover letter indicating why you’d like to work with ArtReach, along with a completed application form and Equal Opportunities Form to email@example.com. You may also attach a curriculum vitae to support your application if you wish, however, all applicants must complete the Application Form. Please note that the Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form should be sent as a separate document with your application form and will not be seen by the shortlisting panel.