Assistant Producer, HOME
- Closes 24th June 2019
- Type Full time
- Salary Paid (£20k-25k)
- Contact Kevin Jamieson email@example.com
This role works closely with and supports the Head of Programme in delivering the artistic programme at HOME. The Assistant Producer will:
- Take responsibility for the delivery of agreed productions and projects
- Work with the Head of Programme in the effective planning and delivery of the Theatre programme
- Contribute ideas to the Programming team
- Help make artists welcome to the building
Please complete the HOME application form telling us how you meet the Person Specification for this role and return with a completed Equal Opportunities questionnaire. For more information please download a full job pack.
The deadline for applications: Monday 24 June – 12noon
Interviews will take place: Monday 1 July
Please email a PDF copy of your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately, we cannot acknowledge receipt of applications. If you have not heard from us by Wednesday 26 June, please assume that we will not be taking your application any further.