Deadline: Monday 24 August 2015, noon. Paid (£20k-25k) Full time
Curious Minds is looking for a fantastic trainer and a passionate advocate of cultural education.
Closing date: Monday 24th August, noon
Please note the position is term-time only, fixed term to August 2016
The brand-new role of Artsmark Officer coincides with the relaunch of Artsmark this autumn. Curious Minds is committed to providing a great introduction to Artsmark for schools, and your role will be fundamental to the programme’s success in the North West.
School is often the first point of contact with the arts for children and young people. Curious Minds want to support teachers to ensure they are enabled to develop high quality activity for their schools, connecting to cultural organisations across the North West. We also want to celebrate the work that schools do to drive cultural education.
This is a great opportunity to join Curious Minds as we move our operational headquarters into Preston City Centre. From Cheshire to Cumbria, Merseyside to Manchester, you will have the opportunity to deliver training that will empower teachers to transform cultural education.
The role will involve:
- Delivering Artsmark Introductory Days to groups of schools across the region
- Co-ordinating the annual programme of Introductory Days and other associated training – including administration, event and budget management
- Liaising with cultural organisations as co-facilitators and hosts
- Working with the team to ensure that Artsmark is embedded across the Bridge programme
We need someone who has experience of:
- Delivering training to teachers and head teachers
- Event management
- Delivering cultural education programmes
- Developing cross-sector partnerships
For more information please go to