Artist Services Liaison
Location: Liverpool (Baltic Triangle)
Contract terms: Permanent, full time (37.5 hours per week)
Salary: Dependent on experience
Reporting to: Artist Services Manager
Company website: https://sentricmusic.com/
Application instructions: Please email your CV and Covering Letter in one single document to firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject line “Artist Services Liaison” by 10.00 a.m. 18th September, 2019.
Sentric Music is looking for an Artist Liaison to join the Artist Services team based in our Liverpool office.
The Artist Liaison will play an important role in identifying and re-engaging with Sentric’s existing artists to ensure that they are receiving the most from our publishing services and available opportunities.
Company & Recruitment Background
Sentric Music is a rapidly growing music publishing company with 70+ employees based across our offices in Liverpool, London, Hamburg, Mallorca, New York and LA. The company handles copyright and royalty administration for a large client base consisting of songwriters, record labels and music catalogue owners.
Sentric Music’s publishing operations was founded in 2006, with a view to offer artists the fairest publishing deal in the music industry. As part of our flexible 28 day rolling publishing contract, we offer songwriters direct access to our global royalty collection network, as well as sync, broadcast and showcase performance opportunities. Our directly signed artists and catalogue owners manage their copyrights utilising our bespoke user-friendly online platform.
At the forefront of delivering a premium publishing service to our artists, is the Artist Services Team.
The team’s focus is to ensure that all new and existing artists understand and maximise the use of all services available to them. Through engagement, outreach and support, we work closely with our artists to guide them through the process of registering their works and live performances, enabling them to maximise their royalty revenue.
This is the chance to join one of the most forward-thinking companies in music publishing and be a key part of the team at an exciting time of expansion and growth. The role offers routes for career progression and training.
We are committed to having a workforce that is representative of the community it serves at all levels of the organisation. We therefore welcome applications from all backgrounds and all sections of the community regardless of age, disability, gender, race, religion and sexual orientation.
● Act as the first point of contact for Sentric Music’s artists, managers and partners via telephone, email and Live Chat. Ensure that all queries are brought to a timely resolution, involving specialised teams as required.
● Utilise Sentric’s internal resources and data to identify existing Sentric artists with uncollected value assets, and assist those at risk of becoming disengaged or dormant.
● Make informed and strategic approaches to re-engage artists with Sentric’s publishing service, advising them how to best utilise their publishing account, assisting with solutions to any barriers preventing them from using the service.
● Work within the Artist Services team to achieve KPI driven targets, assisting Artist Services Manager with the implementation of ongoing initiatives as well as special Artist Services projects.
● Support artists through educational efforts to help them understand the ever-changing landscape of publishing and how to maximise the revenue deriving from their own copyrights.
● Represent Sentric Music at events attended by our artists, championing Sentric Music’s ethos and objectives and expanding network of key contacts.
● Assist Group Marketing Manager with content ideas for communication campaigns to engage the artist base.
Qualifications & Experience
● Educated to degree level or equivalent higher education course (preferably within the fields of Music, Business Studies or Creative Industries).
● Previous work experience in a music organisation and/or administrative role is desirable.
● Highly IT literate, with a strong working knowledge of Excel.
● Knowledge of publishing is highly meriting, although not a requirement.
● Personally well-networked within – or a demonstrated strong knowledge of – the scene of emerging artists.
● Passionate about music, with a strong enthusiasm for working with emerging artists.
● Good organisational skills, the ability to make relevant priorities and manage own workload.
● Enjoys working with data, producing and reviewing analytics.
● Ability to work effectively towards deadlines and under pressure at peak times.
● Personable with strong verbal and written communication skills to be able to liaise with both internal and external stakeholders in a friendly way.
● Attention to detail and a drive to be accurate and thorough at all times.
● Positive, can-do attitude and happy working both within a team as well as independently.
● Enjoys travelling with work when required, as well as attending our artists’ live performances.
● Must have the right to work in the UK, otherwise, the application will not be considered.