- Closes: 30th April 2021
- Type: Paid (£15k-20k pro rata)
- Contact: Hannah Wood email@example.com
Initially delivering sessions online, then returning to the gardens of care homes and face-to-face, we’re looking for creative people with experience and knowledge of outdoor sculpture and gardening in community settings to deliver workshops across a number of our projects.
We’re looking for someone who can:
- work with older people and children
- support care staff to deliver horticultural sessions
- deliver a range of creative art and craft skills to design and develop care home garden spaces
- work collaboratively with primary schools or cultural venues
Work would include:
- Planning, delivering and feedback of sessions
- Budgeting for and buying materials for sessions
- Liaising with the programme manager and care staff
- Supporting care staff to deliver creatively as part of their ongoing development.