Artist and Event Manager Liverpool, PopUp Painting & Events
- Closes 8th January 2020
- Type Part time
- Salary Paid (£25k-30k pro rata)
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Passionate about unleashing Creativity? Us Too!
Since 2003 our mission has been to bring art out of the classroom and gallery, into the places people meet on an everyday basis. We have painted with tens of thousands of people across the UK and have been featured in the likes of the BBC and the Raconteur.
We are all about unleashing creativity – wine glass in one hand, paint brush in the other!
We are looking for an Event Manager & Artist in Liverpool to join our team.
Events last 2.5 hours plus set up and clean down time, totalling c.5 hours plus some preparation time. Most events take place in the evening and weekends. You will need to be flexible and able to travel. You are unlikely to be both Artist and Event Manager simultaneously.
As an Event Manager you will:
- Run the event in accordance with PopUp Painting guidelines
- Ensure customer care, safety and quality of experience
- Transport kit to and from the event
As an Artist you will:
- Be the star of the show! Guiding guests step by step through a painting in an entertaining way.
- Help run the event in accordance with PopUp Painting guidelines
Our events are high energy and focused on entertainment. An ideal candidate:
- Has qualifications or demonstratable proficiency in Visual or Performing arts or Event Management.
- Evidence of event management experience and/or evidence of managing or working with crowds or teams.
- Good performance and/or presentation experience.
- Availability at weekends and weekday evenings.
In a typical month you could expect to work 2-8 events.
Pay is at a pro-rata rate of c.£25,000.
To apply please download the form and return it with your CV and a link to your portfolio to email@example.com by 8th January
Auditions and interviews will take place on 15th, 16th and 17th January.