Administrative Assistant, Venture Arts
- Closes 3rd November 2017
- Type Full time
- Salary Paid (£15k-20k)
- Contact Amanda Info@venturearts.org
Venture Arts is a specialist in the provision of visual arts workshops, working with learning disabled people in Manchester. We provide a high quality arts experience in a friendly, stimulating and inclusive environment, focusing on bringing out the best in every individual, nurturing talent and enhancing overall wellbeing and quality of life.
We are recruiting for an administrative assistant to help with the day to day running of our studios and assist the team with administrative and financial responsibilities as well as carry out reception duties. This is an exciting opportunity to join our team and play an integral part in the growth of the organisation.
- Title:Administrative Assistant
- Salary:£ 17,550 pro rata (£9.00 p/h)
- Hours: 32.5 hours per week
- Preferred hours 9.30 am-4.00 pm Mon- Fri
- Location:Venture Arts, Hulme, Manchester M15 5RF
- Responsible to: Manager and Board of Trustees
- Paid holiday entitlement: 21 days pro rata, plus two weeks at Christmas and a week at Easter.
- Requirements:The worker will be required to undergo a full DBS check (Disclosure and Barring Service and safeguarding training.
- Permanent after probationary period.
Applications will be by Application Form only, CVs will not be accepted.
Closing Date for Applications: Thursday 3rd November 2017 at 5.00 pm
Interviews will be held during the week commencing 6thNovember 2015
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack
Address – Amanda Sutton 43 Old Birley Street, Hulme, Manchester, M15 5RF
Telephone – 0161 232 1223
To support the Director/Studio Manager and Venture Arts team inthe day to day work of the organisation