Invitation to Tender – Stage Directions Evaluator, The Lowry
- Closes 22nd July 2019
- Type Part time
- Salary Paid (£40k-50k pro rata)
- Contact Amy McKune firstname.lastname@example.org
3 years, part time, £40,000 total budget inclusive of VAT and expenses
We have an exciting three year opportunity for an individual or organisation to undertake the evaluation for Salford’s Youth Performance Partnership Funded project, “Stage Directions” focused on co-creation between Children and Young People, Artists, Schools and Community Groups.
‘Stage Directions’ is a new, 3 year, large scale theatre making project in Salford running from September 2019 – September 2022. Funded by DCMS, Arts Council and organisations within Salford, this programme will engage with over 2,500 Children and Young People in all aspects of Theatre-Making.
Our ambition for the evaluation is to explore, and have a better understanding of, co-created practice with children and young people and to embed a culture of reflection and learning within the project. The aim is for the evaluation to be useful, both for our programme, but also as an accessible resource of learning for other projects and organisations interested in this approach.
The role will require you to consult with The Lowry, project partners and other key stakeholders and facilitate the development of an evaluation strategy for the project. You will deliver baseline, formative and summative evaluation with project partners, children and young people, artists, teachers, youth workers and families. You will also link with the national evaluation of the project and ensure there is a streamlined approach to data capture. Finally the successful candidate will contribute to yearly learning seminars (activity budgeted separately).
Application deadline: Monday 22nd July 2019 at 10.00am
To apply for this position visit www.thelowry.com/jobs.
Submitting your tender:
Your tender must include the following information:
- Why you/your company is the right choice for this work including brief credentials and evidence of relevant experience
- Details of how you propose to fulfil the requirements of Stage Directions during the contract period
- An outline of the intended methodology for evaluation
- Budget proposal, which include costs and relevant details
- Examples of final evaluation reports previously written
- Two references which can be taken up immediately
Interviews will take place on Friday 2nd August