Internship: Programme and Digital, In-Situ
- Closes 1st April 2019
- Type Part time (paid internship)
- Salary Paid (£15k-20k pro rata)
- Contact Paul Hartley firstname.lastname@example.org
21 hours per week
12 month fixed term contract
£9 per hour (Voluntary Living Wage)
Location: The Garage, Northlight, Brierfield, Pendle, East Lancashire
Hours of work: Flexible
Application deadline: Monday 1st April 2019
Interviews: Thursday 11th April 2019
In-Situ are seeking an intern to work alongside the team to support programme and marketing activity by providing project administration, events support, producing digital content, promotional material and managing our catalogue of images and documentation.
This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate or equivalent who wants to forge a career in the arts, particularly around digital engagement. You will receive input and relevant training around social arts practice, programme management and marketing and communications.
In-Situ is embedded in Pendle, which benefits from a multi cultural community and we encourage applications from people based in the region and applications from diverse backgrounds.
How To Apply
Please apply by sending:
- A letter of application (max 2 pages), outlining:
- Why you are interested in the internship;
- Skills, interests, knowledge and personal attributes you will bring to In-Situ;
- Links to any examples of your work;
- Full CV;
- Name and contact details of 2 referees.
Applications to be sent to Paul@in-situ.org.uk
To arrive no later than Monday 1st April 2019 5pm
Download Internship information pack at: http://www.in-situ.org.uk/join-the-team/