Head of Production, Liverpool Everyman & Playhouse
- Closes 21st May 2019
- Type Full time
- Salary Paid (£40k-50k)
- Contact Victoria Adlard firstname.lastname@example.org
Liverpool Everyman & Playhouse is a local artistic force with national significance and an international reputation. Our mission is to produce brilliant, humane, forward- looking theatre that responds to its time and place: theatre that is relevant and extraordinary, with the widest possible embrace.
We seek to appoint a dynamic and creative individual to the role of Head of Production, to plan and manage the delivery of our productions to the highest standards; realising the visions of creative teams and ensuring the most effective use of resources throughout our artistic programme, whether visiting, in-house, Young E&P or events based work.
The Head of Production will:
- Co-create production budget estimates with our Producers, and control the delivery and final reconciliation on-time and on-budget
- Oversee the efficient day-to-day operation of all our production services and the maintenance of all technical equipment
- Support the successful delivery of our business plan as an active member of the Management Group
- Ensure the highest level of health and safety and work with the relevant colleagues to ensure that this applies across all our activities
- Lead and manage the overall Production Department, its staff and resources, ensuring staff wellbeing at all times
Deadline for applications: Tuesday 21st May 2019 at midday.
Please visit: https://www.everymanplayhouse.com/jobs for an information pack.
No agencies please.
The Everyman and Playhouse is striving to be an equal opportunities employer