Freelance Researcher for LCEP Evaluation, Curious Minds
- Closes 17th July 2017
- Type Part time
- Salary Paid (£10k-15k pro rata)
- Contact Hannah Baldwin firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking for an experienced researcher with knowledge of participative evaluation practice, to support the evaluation of the Liverpool Cultural Education Partnership (LCEP).
We need your help to capture and tell the story of the LCEP so far by:
· Undertaking broad ranging stakeholder consultation and data analysis to create an evaluation framework and evidence base of qualitative and quantitative outcomes across all LCEP activity
· Working with LCEP partners to review current approaches to measuring the positive impact on learning when children and young people have participated in arts and cultural activities
· Producing a final report and recommendations that can be used to communicate and celebrate the achievements of the LCEP to funders and other stakeholders, and to inform future planning and impact assessment
The value of the contract is up to £5000.
For the full brief and how to apply please visit our vacancies page http://curiousminds.org.uk/about/vacancies/