This role calls for an exceptionally highly-motivated and dedicated person. Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will assist in the successful management of The Reader and its social enterprises day to day finances.
- To support the Finance Manager in managing the core finance function of the organisation including the Community Interest Company trading subsidiary
- Maintain both Sales and Purchase Ledger, ensuring all invoices are dealt with in a timely manner using the Sage accounting system
- Purchase order processing
- Weekly bank reconciliations
- Cash management including weekly payment runs, cash banking and petty cash
- Weekly & Monthly payroll completion and liaising with payroll bureau as required
- Pension submissions to pension providers
- Credit Control including liaising with customers to resolve issues
- Reconciliation of supplier statements including liaising with suppliers to resolve issues
- Company credit card processing
- Staff and Volunteer expenses processing ensuring adherence to financial procedures
- Month-end accounts preparation to trial balance including accrual and prepayment journals as required
Based: Calderstones Mansion House, Liverpool, L18 3JB
Reporting to: Finance Manager
Salary: £18,000-£20,000 per annum
Hours: 35 hours per week, 30 days annual leave
Note: Please do not just send in a CV. We will only consider applications that adhere to the following process:
Please complete the application form and submit a covering letter, explaining how you meet the requirements of this role, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: Monday 19 June 2017, 5pm. Applications arriving after 5pm will not be considered.
You will be notified if you are to be called for interview by Tuesday 20 June, 5pm. If you have not heard from us by then, you have been unsuccessful. Volume of applications may make replies to everyone impossible.
Interviews: Thursday 22 June 2017
Role begins: As soon as possible thereafter