Facilities Maintenance Technician, Liverpool Empire
- Closes 31st May 2019
- Type Full time
- Salary Paid (£15k-20k)
- Contact email@example.com
The Ambassador Theatre Group is an extraordinary success story in the live entertainment industry. We cover every discipline in the theatre industry, from operating venues to ticketing platforms and producing shows. We are passionate about great shows and our ambition is to help them find the largest possible audiences.
The Empire Theatre requires a facilities maintenance technician to ensure that all facilities maintenance activity in the venue is conducted to the highest standare with minimal disruption to the operation of the venue. This includes safe management of contractors on site and permits to work.
- To maintain the theatre building, repairing, replacing and renewing the fabric, fixtures and fittings within the venue as required, and bring any identified difficulties to the attention of the BOH Operations Manager.
- Ensure that periodic and daily checks are carried out on systems such as fire alarms, emergency lighting, fire exits, water tests, seat checks, building checks and firefighting equipment.
- Managing contractors whilst they are on site with PTW & ensure that contractors demonstrate safe working practice at all times.
- Carry out daily repairs of items reported in the maintenance tracker, or to refer these where appropriate to the BOH Operations Manager for further attention.
- To manage the maintenance workshop, keeping it in good order, and manage stock levels of consumables, arranging orders of new stock as required with the BOH Operations Manager.
- To complete dressing room checks at the conclusion of each show run, attending to any necessary repairs and ensuring any rechargeable losses or repairs are notified to the Technical Manager.
- Development of a filing system of easily accessible and auditable records for maintenance and management, including records of inspections, maintenance requests, costs and repairs.
- To attend regular team meetings with the Back of House Operations Manager and Technical Manager to liaise on Health and Safety and to discuss the monthly FM plan.
- To undertake training courses as required to meet the needs of the venue and to further self-development.
ATG is an equal opportunitites employer
APPLY ONLINE AT https://candidate.atg.co.uk/90475ART