Expression of Interest: Celebrating Jane Austen in Libraries, Time To Read
- Closes 9th May 2017
- Type Part time
- Salary Paid (£15k-20k pro rata)
- Contact Clancy Mason email@example.com
What is Time To Read?
Time To Read (TTR) is a unique partnership of 22 Library Authorities in North West England, working together to promote reading since 2002. The region covers Cumbria, Lancashire, Cheshire, all of Greater Manchester and Greater Merseyside.
Celebrating Jane Austen 2017
To acknowledge the 200th anniversary of Jane Austen’s death in 2017, TTR plans create a package of artistic activity that will support the 22 member library authorities across the North West, providing a core offer with which they can form their own Jane Austen celebrations between July and December 2017.
What We Are Looking For
We are seeking artists, storytellers, writers, poets, creative organisations and performers who have an offer that can support the Jane Austen project in libraries who would like to be considered to be included in our artist directory.
EoI meeting our criteria will be put to a selection panel made up from representatives from TTR who will create a directory of artist to be circulated to each of the 22 member library authorities for them to purchase activity which suites their requirements.
Terms will be agreed between the artist and the commissioning library authority.
All EoI will be considered by a panel made up of members from Time To Read.
Our priorities for selection are:
• You can address all the practical issues such as budget, insurance and risks
• You must have a bank account and be registered as self employed, Public Liability Insurance and be able to provide a UTR – (Unique Tax Reference).
• Provide evidence of previous experience of delivering creative activities with community groups
• Ideas that celebrate and fit the Jane Austen theme. We are not seeking just period pieces but also work pitched in a contemporary way that is relevant and relatable to library users
• Completion of the EoI form
• Confirmation that you can meet all points in the Selection Process outline
Please apply with the EoI to: Clancy Mason firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Tuesday 9 May 2017
More information and EoI: