Entertainment and Programming Manager, Link4Life
15 January 2019
24 January 2019
Middleton Arena, Heywood Civic Centre and other sites as required
Band 7, £34,473 – £39,105 (pro-rata if part time)
Hours of Work
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Your role will be to provide a professional, efficient and high quality service to customers of the Link4Life. This includes transforming, leading and managing on Link4Life’s entertainment and event programme to include developing and monitoring a wide and varied programme of activities covering professional, community, cultural and sporting genres to grow audiences and participation and to increase earned income.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU?
- Experience of working at a high level in venues or theatres
- To be able to develop a business and transformation plan and programming and to successfully lead the team through its implementation
- To programme events across a broad range of genre balancing community, cultural and financial priorities
- To be the creative, operational and managerial lead for the Events team, ensuring that programming across venues is commensurate, connected, ambitious and high quality and well managed
- Experience of managing large and complex budgets and financial planning and reporting
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU!
The opportunity to make your mark, to deliver significant change and have a tangible effect on cultural and entertainment provision within the borough.
Link4Life is committed to being an employer of choice and offer competitive salaries and a wide range of benefits, including access to:
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free Gym Membership
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Occupational Sick Pay
WHO ARE WE?
We are a charity based in Rochdale that aims to inspire every member of our diverse community to live more active, creative and healthy lifestyles.
If you wish to apply for this job, please visit www.link4life.org to download our Application Form. If you do not have access to the Internet please telephone 01706 926268 / 926215 to request an Application Form through the post, quoting the job reference number above.