● Closes 15th March 2019
● Type Full Time
● Salary Paid (£19,000 – £22,000 DOE)
As Creative Artworker, you will process and perfect designs from the internal design team
into print and web ready files that are accurate to the designer’s vision and finished to an
exceptionally high standard.
The role of the Creative Artworker is highly skilled and diverse, you will work on a variety of projects, ranging from editing and finishing vector work to taking ownership of photo
retouching, enlarging and manipulating raster files and ensuring that designs are accurate and meticulously quality checked.
Bringing key analytical and technical skills to the team, you will be responsible for managing and organising the design collection, using data to flag designs that fall below our standards, and working with the design team to refresh and update designs to stay current and on
● 1 years’ full-time working experience in a design-based role
● Portfolio showcasing your work
● A degree in Graphic Design or design-related field
● Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, a broad range of skills across both
Photoshop and Illustrator or other relevant platforms
For a full job description and information and how to apply please go to