Communication Manager (Marketing and Internal Campaigns), Arts Council England
- Closes 31st March 2019
- Type Full time
- Salary Paid (£30k-40k)
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this position please visit our recruiutment website:
Communication Manager (Marketing and Internal Campaigns)
Salary: £31,348 per annum, plus excellent benefits
Contract: Permanent, working 35 hours per week.
What will I be doing?
You’ll be responsible for leading integrated marketing and communication campaigns to both internal and external audiences. As part of our management team, you will also support and craft the development of our national communications strategy and the strategic planning, insights and evaluation framework.
What do I need to be successful?
You will be a hardworking Communication Manager keen to further develop the skills you have gained in the following areas:
- excellent writing and editing skills
- attention to detail, time management and prioritisation skills
- a broad range of communication skills (from digital, internal communications to stakeholder engagement)
- a track record of planning, delivering and evaluating integrated communication campaigns to both internal and external audiences
- experience of developing and managing a range of communication channels and digital platforms
Why work at the Arts Council?
Arts Council England is the national public development and investment agency for art and culture. Our mission is ‘Great art and culture for everyone’. Many of us are artists or have worked in arts and culture. But many others aren’t – and that’s not a problem. We employ passionate and creative people with expertise in many different fields, who continue to learn and develop their skills. Find out more
Building an inclusive work environment
It’s important that our staff reflect the communities we serve – having access to a variety of personalities, skills and outlooks enables us to truly represent England’s cultural identity. Disabled people, those from Black and minority ethnic backgrounds and people under 30 are under-represented in our workforce, so we particularly encourage applications from people in these groups.
Ref No. AC63
Close date: Midnight on Sunday 31 March 2019