Commercial & Marketing Assistant
Job Number LCC01216
Contract Type Temporary
Salary 16772 – 19238 GBP Year
Closing Date 14-04-2017
About the Role:
Liverpool City Council are looking to recruit a Commercial Marketing Assistant to provide administrative and marketing support to the Commercial & Marketing Team.
The Commercial Marketing Assistant will support the team with general administration, sponsor activation, social media and events activity.
- Assist the team with administrative and marketing support.
- Support the team with sponsor research.
- Assist the marketing managers with social media and marketing campaigns.
- Assist the team with the planning of commercial events.
- Liaise between sponsors and the team.
- Assist with writing sponsorship presentations under the direction of the commercial managers.
- Liaise with key partners and stakeholders (internal and external).
- Input data in relation to the teams client management system.
- Assist in the management of distributing literature to partners and suppliers.
- Assist in creating image library.
- Experience of processing administrative duties including diary management, minute taking, booking & preparation of meeting rooms and presentations.
- Experience of all aspects of marketing support including web content management, social media (scheduled and/or live posts across social media platforms inc Facebook, Twitter and Instagram), production of e-newsletters and supplier liaison.
- Experience of providing a high level of customer service.
- Ability to work in a team environment and with minimum supervision.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Good working level of computer literacy (Microsoft applications, powerpoint, e-mail, internet, WordPress and Mailchimp).
- Creative thinking and a passion for interactive digital marketing and creative writing.
Please refer to the attached Person specification and Job Description for further information.