The Lady Neville Charity
The Lady Neville Charity provides capital grants for Arts and Heritage projects (UK wide), and any charitable activity in key areas of Company interest (specific London boroughs and West Kent). Grants of up to £1,000 are available for capital items.
Eligible Arts and Heritage projects can include; local heritage projects which help local groups to conserve and restore their landmarks, landscape, traditions and culture; Performing and Visual Arts organisations involved in performances, art, music, and drama activities. These can be considered across the UK.
Our eligibility criteria for the programme is as follows:
- Arts and Heritage projects (UK wide) or
- Any charitable activity in key areas of Company interest (North London and West Kent)*
- For capital items (i.e. equipment, building works) or
- One-off anniversary events separate to core activities (not including regular annual events)
- Registered charities or not-for-profit organisations in the UK
- The charity’s annual turnover does not exceed £100,000
- The total project cost is less than £10,000
*Specifically, these areas are: The City of London (i.e. ‘The Square Mile’), the London boroughs of Camden, Enfield, Hackney, and Hounslow. West Kent includes Tonbridge & Malling, Tunbridge Wells, and Romney Marsh.
What We Do Not Fund
The Lady Neville Charity will not fund the following:
- Organisational revenue costs (e.g. staff salaries, general running costs, hire costs etc)
- Projects in hospital, nursing or residential care settings, or for medical research
- Organisations funded by the charity within the past year
- Other grant-making charities
We are currently accepting applications for our April 2023 round. The closing date for this round is no later than close of business on Friday 24th February 2023.
- To apply please click here: Lady Neville Charity Application
For any ongoing application enquiries, please contact the grants administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org
If an award is made, the terms of the grant will be included with notification of our decision. This will include a feedback form which you will need to return when your grant money has been spent.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact us:
Email: email@example.com | Phone: 020 7213 0562