LIVERPOOL CITY REGION INTERNATIONAL STUDENT WELCOME WEB PRESENCE CREATOR
DEADLINE: Friday 30th July
Create the web presence for the International Student Welcome! Call out for an exceptional student creative to build our online resource.
The International Strategy Delivery Group (ISDG) will deliver a pilot programme to welcome international undergraduate and postgraduate students to the Liverpool City Region from August to October 2021.
To create an engaging web presence within an existing website (the location is TBC) that will act as a central location for a variety of content, external links and social media channels connected to the International Student Welcome programme.
What we are looking for:
– An attractive and accessible space that is easy to navigate and creates a positive user experience
– A design that captures the spirit of an International Student Welcome but which is simple, clear and easily recognisable
– A space that is easy to edit, especially for those who may be new to CMS
– A web presence that can comfortably host film and video
– A site that allows for easy translation of written content
– A web presence that can be reconfigured or refreshed for future events or activities whilst allowing the option to host an online archive
Please send a CV including links to previous work you have completed and covering letter (no more than 2 sides of A4) detailing your approach to the brief to: firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight on Friday 30 July 2021.
Please download full details below. Download Full Brief Here