Treasurer Trustee, Vonnegut Collective
- Closes 25th April 2019
- Type Part time (trustee)
- Salary Unpaid
- Contact Naomi Tattum firstname.lastname@example.org
Vonnegut Collective are a multifaceted ensemble, making new music and telling stories through creative collaborations with artists from a broad range of genres in the concert hall and the community. We believe that contemporary classical music can be a good and relevant thing in all our lives – a form of expressing our experience of the world we live in today. We are currently in the process of applying for charitable status and looking for a Treasurer to complete our vibrant Board of Trustees. The Board are responsible for the legal and financial governance of the organisation and for supporting the team to deliver a clear, impactful and transparent strategy.
We would like the Treasurer to have some of the expertise listed below:
- Interest in Classical music and/or contemporary improvisation
- Understanding of finance (budgets and cash-flow)
- Understanding of charity law
- Experience of setting up a charity/being on a charity Board
- Experience of working with creative community-based projects/organisations
Location: Based in the North West (ideally in or around Manchester)
Please take a look at our website here to find out more about Vonnegut Collective. To receive more information about the role and how to apply please email email@example.com
The deadline for this post is 25th April.