Paperboat Gallery furniture/fittings for sale
Paperboat Gallery in Ellesmere Port was a project dedicated to bringing the arts to everyone, no matter their age, their ability or their location. For years the gallery shone through in that aim, and was not afraid to be different.
Unfortunately, due to the ill health of the director, Paperboat cannot continue on its mission. So we wanted to make sure all the fittings, features, display cases and gallery equipment find a good home in one of the many wonderful studios, galleries on Merseyside.
Below is a list of some of the key items up for grabs:
Bespoke design, steel/glass parts water-jet cut, manufactured in Munich/Germany
- Materials used: steel, glass, acrylic glass, stone, wood, fabric
- (Price £11,000)
Unique, vintage table; base is dark stained, solid wood with tabletop, cut & polished ‘Binco Sardo’ Granite.
- Dimensions: Base 170 x 60 x 72 cm, Granite Top ca. 180 x 80 cm
- Selling Price: £290 ONO
Bespoke, one-off, designer table, a piece of metal-art in its own right.
- Two angular metal construction, assembled reverse and offset, unite to form a stunning piece of furniture.
- Dimensions: 213 x 75 x 74 cm
- Selling Price: £1,898 ONO
- Four striking, very versatile display gondolas with storage, steel sides, two glass shelves each. Mobile as run on castors (with breaks).
The fabric on the back is washable/exchangeable.
- Three piece counter, LED illuminated, glass top; plenty of storage in the back
- Two piece back wall/divider
- Room divider, solid plywood panel, steel sides with wheels, featuring gallery hanging rails on both sides
- A set of six solid steel plinths with removable wooden tops; stack-able when tops are unscrewed.
- Wall mounted, solid steel card holder panel, back in steel with clear acrylic front.
- Selling price: £6,900 (Guideline)
For all enquires contact: email@example.com