Viděné Formy (Seen Forms)
10 Jan – 30 Jan 2020
After many successful exhibitions in the USA, South America, Russia, and in many cities in Europe and the UK, the time has come to bring to life another art show in the magical city of Prague. Art Number 23 is more than excited to gather together artists and their work at the historical capital of Czech Republic. A dialogue between cultures, traditions and creative minds will take place at the Cultural Centre of Prague at HYB4 Galerie.
This time we invite artists from around the world to submit their proposals for this art exhibition. We are looking for artists who have unique art style and invite the viewers in a dialogue about different art practices and traditions.
The art show will be on for 3 weeks at the beautiful space of HYB4 Galerie at Kampus Hybernská from the 10th January until the 30th January 2020. Our purpose is to bring together artists from different backgrounds and share their stories with viewers.
We now accept submissions from artists who would like to participate in this art project. Artists of all mediums and from all over the world are welcome to apply! Please note that we are looking for small (maximum 50 x 40 cm) and light artworks.
The deadline to apply is 30th November 2019.
The opening event will be on the 10th January 2020 from 6pm until 9pm. It’s open to the public and admission free.
Exhibition Opening Event: 10th Jan 2020
Duration: 10th Jan 2019 – 30 Jan 2020
Deadline to apply: 30th Nov 2019
How to Apply
We do understand that time is precious; therefore, we have made the application process as simple and quick as we could. Artists of all mediums and from all countries are welcome to apply, including painters, sculptors, photographers, designers, illustrators, performers and video artists.
Please send us an email with the following information, along with a sample of your work and an up-to-date CV:
• Contact information (full name, email, mobile)
• Country, city (where are you currently based)
• Details of the artworks (title, size including the frame, medium, price)
• A few words about your background and work (optional)
• Links (your website, Facebook, Instagram etc)
You can include the information above in a PDF/DOCX file or in the body of your email.
The sample of your work has to be up to 4 images. If you want to submit more artworks, then please include all images in one PDF file and attach it to your email.
Please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote ‘Prague Exhibition’ in the subject field.
*Please note that your work is not required to be framed.
Services and Fees
We are responsible for covering every aspect of the exhibition. The only thing that the artists need to do, is to deliver/post their work to us, and enjoy the exhibition we have prepared for them. Our services include:
• Catalogues (hard copies) – the catalogues include a short bio/artist statement, image of the artists’ works, their email address and their website. Artists who live abroad, outside London or who are unable to attend, will receive a copy of the catalogue via post.
• e-Catalogues – a digital version of the catalogue with hyperlinks to each artist’s website. Those catalogues are easy to share, and they will be there for you to order one, in case you loose your original copy of the catalogue. See our e-Catalogues here.
• Installation of the work in the venue
• Storage of the artworks for up to one week after the end of the show. We can also post your work back to you (the artists are responsible for the postage expenses).
• Promotion of the exhibition and the participants through our mailing list (more than 2000 subscribers) and on social media.
• Documentation of the artists’ work in the venue.
• Transportation of your work from London to Prague and back.
Everyone can apply for free to participate in our shows and we do not take any commission from the sales! This is why an affordable fee will be applied only to selected artists, which will go towards the expenses of each show:
• Maintenance of the gallery space and our equipment
• Catering with professional staff that will offer drinks and snacks at the opening event
• Posters and catalogues design
• Printing costs (posters/catalogues/labels)
The fees for the exhibition include VAT. No extra charges will be applied.
2D artworks – £110
Sculptures – £110
Video Art – £75 (we will provide all the necessary equipment)
For more information please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
We look forward to working with you!