In association with CREART and as part of the EU Day of Creativity we’re offering a limited number of micro – grants to encourage Liverpool organisations to participate.
Applicants must be not for profit organisations from Liverpool City Council boundaries, undertaking free publicly accessible, creative, cultural, visual arts activities that meet the objectives of the CreART programme.
We are looking to allocate at total of £5000 to around 10 organisations, so the average grant will be £500. We won’t be able to offer everyone a grant, but you can still sign up to promote your activities for the day.
Note also the day is during the BBC Get Creative week– which is nice!
What to do
- To find out more about past EU Day of Creativity activities go to http://www.europeandayofartisticcreativity.eu/
- And to sign up to CreART go to: https://creart2-eu.org/
- Sign up for our ‘Promoting the EU Day of Artistic Creativity’ session on 31 January between 12-2pm here –this is by invite only: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/promoting-the-eu-day-of-artistic-creativity-tickets-42355491415
- Send a maximum of 2 pages of A4 proposed activity including a budget to email@example.com by Monday 5th February 10am
- Small print: Late applications will be assessed if there is any budget left after assessment of the on time applications. Applications on more than 2 pages of A4. Large files will not be accepted by the LCC server and are sent at your own risk. Assessor decision is final and there is no appeal/feedback process. The applications must meet all relevant safety and safeguarding standards, and permission must be already granted for activities in public spaces were relevant. Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- And finally please use the logos and banners attached in your own publicity and social media.
Any questions please ask: firstname.lastname@example.org