Deadline: Monday 16 November at 5pm.
Last year’s competition was very successful. We had some fantastic entries from all of our categories, making it very difficult to choose a winner!
This Christmas, we need your help again, so that we can send all of our customers, supporters, colleagues and friends a unique Greenbank e-Card. What better way than by asking our local community to design one? That’s where you come in.
We want you to design a Christmas card which is A4 in size. You can produce your design in any way you wish – it could be a drawing, painting, collage or a photograph. You can be as creative as you want!
So roll up your sleeves and stock up on felt tips, crayons, paint, paper and anything else you want to get creative with!
Entries will be split into three categories:
4 to 10 years
11 to 18 years
19 and over
The winner from each category will win a £20 Liverpool One voucher, together with a pack of ten cards with your design.
How to enter
You can send your design by email or post. Please include your name, address and age with your entry (whether sent by post or email).
Send your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will accept the following file types: PDF, JPEG, TIFF, and EPS. Please ensure that it is high resolution (300dpi) at A4 size to ensure good quality print.
By post to:
Christmas Greeting Competition, Greenbank, Greenbank Lane, Liverpool L17 1AG.
The closing date for entries is Monday 16th November, 5pm.
1. Entry to this competition will be accepted via by email and post.
2. The prize for the winner in each age category is a £20 Liverpool One voucher and a pack of 10 cards with their design. There is no cash alternative.
3. By entering the competition, the prize winner gives their agreement to publicity about their win (or if under 16 this is needs to be given by parent / guardian).
4. Participants must be based in the UK. Prizes will only be sent to a UK mainland address.
5. One entry per person.
6. By entering the competition, entrants are giving Greenbank the right to use their design, copyright free.
7. The winner(s) will be chosen by a judging panel (3 people) as the best entry per age category.
8. The Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Winners will be contacted via email or post. The winners’ names will be displayed on our website and on e-greetings incorporating their design.
10. The closing date for entries is Monday 16th November at 5pm.
11. Greenbank is compliant with the Data Protection Act 1998 and will not pass entrants’ details to a third party.
12. Promoter: Elizabeth Brocklehurst, Greenbank, Greenbank Lane, Liverpool. L17 1AG
Visit the Website.