Deadline: Monday 30 November 2015.
The Observer/Anthony Burgess Prize for Arts Journalism champions the best new writing about the arts.
Please find below prize information and entry details:
- one prize of £2000 will be awarded
- the winner will have an opportunity to have their work published in print and online editions of the Observer, and on the International Anthony Burgess Foundation website
- The prize will be judged by Kate Mosse, Alexandra Harris and Ruth Scurr with Robert McCrum from theObserver and Will Carr from the International Anthony Burgess Foundation
- the word limit is 1500 words
- the entry fee is £10
- entry can be made online here or by post to Observer / Anthony Burgess Prize for Arts Journalism, International Anthony Burgess Foundation, Engine House, 3 Cambridge Street, Manchester, M1 5BY.
- the deadline for submission is 30 November 2015
- the winner will be announced at a prizegiving
ceremony in London in February 2016
- the full terms and conditions are here
- email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0161 235 0776 if you have any queries about the prize.
For further details, visit the website: