Deadline: Thursday 21 February 2016.
Artists can enter up to three pieces of work at the cost of £2 per piece. Artists who wish to enter more than 3 or a series of work then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are seeking artistic entries that explore the 5 senses; Touch, Taste, Smell, Sight and hearing.
This is the second part of our sensory exhibition. The first part explores vision and hearing which can be found here.
Artwork can be on any theme but we are particularly interest in artwork that explores the following areas:
Touch and tactile
Audio and sound based artwork
Typography, Graphic and word based artwork.
Spoken word and poetry
Taste and edible art
Smell and scented based artworks.
How to Enter
You can enter in three ways
- Apply Online Here
- Download entry form and email to email@example.com
- Collect a form directly from Art with a Heart, 82-84 George Street, Altrincham, WA14 1RF.
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before entering.
28 December 2015- Open Call Launched
- 18 December 2015- Open Call Launched
- 21st February 2016- Deadline for entries
- 25-26 February 2016- All artists contacted about outcome of initial entry
- 3rd-13th March 2016- Delivery of artwork to Art with a Heart, 82-84 George Street, Altrincham, WA14 1RF.
- 16th March- Installation of exhibition
- 17th-20th March- Collection of unselected work
- 17 March-1st May- Exhibition Duration
- 5th-8th May– Artwork Collection.
For further details, visit the website: