Board of Directors, In-Situ
- Closes 4th November 2019
- Type Part time (trustee)
- Salary Unpaid
- Contact Paul Hartley email@example.com
In-Situ is an ambitious collaborative organisation, looking to expand its board. We are seeking new members for the Board of Directors who will embrace our ethos and will take us forward with commitment and enthusiasm.
We are looking for new volunteers who:
- Communicate and embody an enthusiasm for and commitment to embedded and social art practice
- Demonstrate an enthusiasm and ability to act as a champion for In-Situ, its work, its people, its values
- Make a commitment to carry out the duties of a board director, including team development, fundraising and developing partnerships.
Would you like to gain experience in any of the following?
- Understanding and developing diverse organisations and programmes
- Sustained strategic development of a National Portfolio Organisation
- Developing partnerships profile nationally and internationally
- Fundraising including trusts and foundations and corporate sponsorship
- Curatorial or critical programmes around social art practice
- Non-hierarchical organisations and governance
Board Members should have an established interest in art, and experience at a senior level within the public and/or private sectors. You will have a well-established diverse professional network, with effective advocacy and communication skills. Although the posts are not remunerated, this is a fantastic opportunity to develop your leadership skills in an arts organisation make a significant contribution to Pendle’s cultural development and enjoy developing a deeper appreciation for embedded long term practice with social outcomes.
For further information, visit: www.in-situ.org.uk/opportunities