Calling all crafters, artists and designers working with painting, sculpture, jewellery, textiles and printmaking to participate in our next Open Exhibition.
This group exhibition will explore the theme of ‘Home’ and will run from 2nd-25th September 2016 at Arts hub 47.
If you have artwork which you feel will suit this theme, please submit your entry (JPEG images and supporting documentation) to: firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered. All entries must be submitted by Monday 25th July 2016.
- Open to all artists of all ages that are local
- All art forms or disciplines are acceptable
- Entries must initially photographed and be emailed into ARTShub47 at email@example.com
- Entries must be your own original artwork
- Artwork must have made within the last 3 years
- If work is selected to enter the exhibition a fee of £5 per piece is payable a triptych will be counted as 3 entries
- Artists may enter up to 5 pieces of work maximum
- Entries must be hand delivered to ARTS hub 47 on Lark Lane
- Entries will be picked by board members of ARTS hub 47 but will be judged by external local artist.
- Artists agree to 30% commission on any sale of works if work is not for sale it must be clearly labeled NFS
- Successful entries may be publicised on our website or Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and or Youtube accounts.
- Entries are by email only and must be in by Monday 25th July 2016
- Selection of entries finished by Sunday 14 August 2016 and artists informed by 15 August 2016 by email
- Selected work delivered to gallery by 26 August at the very latest
- Exhibition Friday 2 Sept – Sunday 25 September 2016
- Prize giving party and exhibition opening Friday 2 September 2016
Main prize £100
Term and Conditions
Delivery All work to be hand delivered and picked up.
Artwork All artwork must have your name and contact details clearly and securely attached to an inconspicuous part of the work. All wall mounted work should be suitably framed or mounted, ready to be hung.
Damage Entries are submitted at your own risk, we cannot accept liability for any loss or damage.
Collection You must collect unsold artworks by the date provided. If you do not collect work we will store it for 2 months at a charge of £10 per month, if uncollected after 2 months it will be disposed of.
Payment Prize funds will be paid by Cheque or can be paid by BACS. Any work sold will be subject to 30% commission and all monies owed to artists can be paid by cheque or by BACS
Email Entries a maximum of 5 entries should be delivered by the requested date artist must include
- Up to 5 good images of each piece of work entered,
- Size in cm – height x length (x depth)
- Date made
- Price – add commission – e.g. work is £50 artist will get £35 or NFS