Artistic Advisor/s (Freelance Contract), Morecambe Bay Partnership
- Closes 18th September 2017
- Type Part time
- Salary Paid (£50k+ pro rata)
- Contact Jan Shorrock firstname.lastname@example.org
Morecambe Bay Partnership wishes to appoint a contractor to offer professional mentoring, support and advice to the team to ensure the smooth and successfully delivery of high quality artistic product within a number of projects including the delivery of a programme of 3-5 artworks in Summer 2018.
The role includes:
- Providing independent expert artistic/creative mentoring, advice and support to the team
- Supporting the team and its partners to identify key aims, objectives and requirements of the artistic programme
- Sharing their knowledge of artistic commissioning to help the team deliver a suitable programme of high quality artistic work to meet these objectives to an identified budget and timescale.
- Offering practical support in the curating, commissioning, programming, delivery and evaluation of artistic work.
- Deliver the above outputs to ensure that all projects are completed successfully, within the timescale provided, meeting all funder requirements and outcomes and leaving a sustainable legacy.
Please visit www.morecambebay.org.uk/opportunities for the full brief and details of how to apply.
Please note that this is a readvertisement.