Deadline: Monday 25 July 2016.
Calling all crafters, artists and designers working with painting, sculpture, jewellery, textiles and printmaking to participate in our next Open Exhibition.
This group exhibition will explore the theme of ‘Home’ and will run from 2nd-25th September 2016 at Arts hub 47.
If you have artwork which you feel will suit this theme, please submit your entry (JPEG images and supporting documentation) to: email@example.com to be considered. All entries must be submitted by Monday 25th July 2016.
- Open to all artists of all ages that are local
- All art forms or disciplines are acceptable
- Entries must initially photographed and be emailed into ARTShub47 at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entries must be your own original artwork
- Artwork must have made within the last 3 years
- If work is selected to enter the exhibition a fee of £5 per piece is payable a triptych will be counted as 3 entries
- Artists may enter up to 5 pieces of work maximum
- Entries must be hand delivered to ARTS hub 47 on Lark Lane
- Entries will be picked by board members of ARTS hub 47 but will be judged by external local artist.
- Artists agree to 30% commission on any sale of works if work is not for sale it must be clearly labeled NFS
- Successful entries may be publicised on our website or Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and or Youtube accounts.Dates
Entries are by email only and must be in by Monday 25th July 2016
Selection of entries finished by Sunday 14 August 2016 and artists informed by 15 August 2016 by email
Selected work delivered to gallery by 26 August at the very latest
Exhibition Friday 2 Sept – Sunday 25 September 2016
Prize giving party and exhibition opening Friday 2 September 2016
Main prize £100
For full details, visit the website.