Arts Council England recently announced another round of Elevate funding
The aim of the fund is to develop and strengthen the resilience of diverse led organisations that are not funded through the National Portfolio 2018-22.
It supports Arts Council’s aim of continuing to increase the diversity of our National Portfolio in future through building the capacity of diverse led organisations to deliver their mission, develop new partnerships and increase resilience.
Elevate funds will be available to Disability led and Black and minority ethnic led organisations, as identified in those organisations’ Grantium applicant profiles (that is, by reference to the presence of one or more Black and minority ethnic persons or disabled persons in a key strategic decision-making role within the organisation).
To be eligible, all applicants must be able to evidence that they are a properly constituted organisation, with a registered address in England, and have been constituted and delivering activity since at least 1 April 2018.
The kinds of organisations eligible to apply include:
- limited companies registered at Companies House (including individuals trading as a limited company)
- community interest companies (CICs) registered with the CIC regulator
- charitable incorporated organisations (CIOs) registered with the Charity Commission
- charities or trusts registered with the Charity Commission
- limited liability partnerships registered at Companies House
- partnerships established under a deed of partnership
- industrial and provident societies or community benefit societies regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
Full information for reference here: https://www.artscouncil.org.uk/funding-finder/elevate
Deadline for Expressions of Interest is 12pm on 23 May 2019.
It is encouraged that any potential, eligible applicants contact Arts Council should they be considering applying.