Artist Liaison Officer, Manchester International Festival
- Closes 10th April 2017
- Type Full time
- Salary Paid (£20k-25k)
- Contact David Fox email@example.com
To apply for this role please follow the instructions on our website carefully – http://mif.co.uk/about-us/work-with-us/
The role involves managing the accreditation and welcome pack strategy during the Manchester International Festival in 2017. This will be in conjunction with the rest of the Artist Liaison team.
• To manage all accreditation for the festival staff and production teams
• To create and produce the welcome packs, with itineraries for each member of the visiting productions
• To ensure that the information is distributed throughout the city for the guests on arrival
• And other general Artist Liaison duties, including but not exclusively meeting guests at the train station or airport; support with the purchase and distribution of riders across the festival site; supporting the wider Artist Liaison and Front of House festival staff across the sites; ensuring that any Production requests are dealt with in a timely manner.
• Proven experience of working in a similar capacity on large scale art projects and events.
• Strong administration, planning and organisational skills
• Strong IT skills including MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook
• Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
• Positive and enthusiastic attitude
• Commitment to achieving high standards
• Ability to work on his/her own initiative as well as part of a team
• Self-motivated with a confident approach to dealing with challenging situations
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Diplomacy and discretion
• Able to work evenings and weekends
• Knowledge of Manchester and particularly the city centre