Administrative Assistant, Collective Encounters
- Closes 15th November 2019
- Type Part time
- Salary Paid (£15k-20k pro rata)
- Contact Harriet Warnock email@example.com
Hours: 6 hours p/w, Monday and Wednesday morning. These days may be flexible.
Salary: £9 p/h
Location: Collective Encounters Office at MPAC, 1-27 Bridport Street, Liverpool L3 5QF
Key purpose of the role: To support the General Manager in the day to day running of the Collective Encounters office.
This vacancy is for a 6 month contract with the possibility of extending dependent on funding.
Collective Encounters is a professional arts organisation specialising in Theatre for Social Change and since 2004 has worked with marginalised and disenfranchised communities in Merseyside. We deliver place-based participatory theatre projects that grow out of research with those affected by poverty and inequality, touring productions and national and international research in Theatre for Social Change practice. Due to various successful funding outcomes recently we are about to enter a busy period with several projects either starting this year or about to start in 2020 and so are looking for someone to provide administrative support.
- Updating and maintaining the core and outreach participant registers and database in-line with GDPR regulations
- Filing and file management
- Data management and updates such as ensuring our lists of councilors and MPs are up to date
- Managing the petty cash
- Monitoring office stationary and making orders when necessary
- Archiving and shredding of documents
- Basic marketing tasks including adding events to outside listing sites and updating the events page on the Collective Encounters website
- Logging evaluation forms onto Survey Monkey
- Helping to maintain a tidy office, including bins and recycling
- At least 6 months working in an office environment (E)
- Experience with Microsoft office, in particular Word and Excel (E)
- Experience with basic budgets and financial management (D)
- Experience working in the arts, charity and/or voluntary sector (D)
- An understanding of Collective Encounters vision and mission and a shared set of values (E)
- Willingness to undertake professional Development training if opportunities come arise (D)
To apply please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be held the week of Monday 25th November