Administrative and Evaluation Assistant, The Reader
Full job description can be found here https://www.thereader.org.uk/getinvolved/jobs/
Based: Calderstones Mansion House, Calderstones Park, Liverpool, L18 3JD
Salary: £15,000 – £17,000
Hours: Full Time
About this role:
We are looking for a caring and committed person who can provide administrative, secretarial and practical support to the Directors Group and key departments across the organisation.
Duties will be varied, including taking minutes at meetings, diary management and working with the Monitoring & Evaluation Manager, supporting the monitoring of our impact. The role requires a resilient individual who can both assist others and act on her/his own initiative, using common sense and discretion, while working to tight deadlines.
This role could be right for you, if you:
- · Want to gain an understanding of our work, across the breadth of the organization
- · Are keen to develop new skills
- · Are highly organised and able to organise others
- · Are good at prioritizing, understanding the significant or pressing elements in an evolving situation
- · Enjoy working with and analysing data
- · Look for innovative solutions to problems