Deadline: Monday 21 September 2015
ACO UK Figurative Artist Award 2015
In our second online only Exhibition we are looking to find and showcase the best of the UKs Figure Artists. The favourite Artist will be chosen by public vote.
The 2nd ACO Artist of the year Award 2015
Thanks to the new world of social media we believe the online exhibition is the way to make Art accessible to all.
ACO is an Artist led Co-operative and we have found that working together is more productive and rewarding than working in isolation – hence the ACO Award Exhibitions.
This is a Free to Enter competition to aid artists like ourselves gain exposure. All we ask in return is that you help us by `Liking` the ACO Facebook page if you haven’t already and `Share` this competition on your timeline.
Artists – please use this free opportunity to promote yourself as well as others.
Art lovers – we want to give you the opportunity to support your favourite Artists as well as find new ones for you to follow and enjoy.
Submissions deadline 21st September 2015
Public voting opens via ACO website the 22nd September to 16th October 2015
Winner announced on Saturday 19th October
How to Enter….
1 – Up to 3 entries per person.
2 – Images – Jpegs up to 1mb must be labeled as follows:
Your Name – Title of work – Medium – Size – Sale price or NFS**
i.e Joe Bloggs – Contemplation – Oil – 50x60cm – £500
3 – Send the Images along with a copy of the above information to email@example.com
4 – Like the ACO Facebook Page and Share the competition.
Rules, Terms & Conditions
– All art work must be solely created by yourself.
– Figure Art including Life drawing and Nudes.
– Figure must be primary subject of image. ie – not a dot on a landscape 🙂
– Artwork to have been completed within the last 5 years.
– You must be either born, living or working in the United Kingdom
– Any size – Any medium* 2D & 3D – Open to all ages
*Sorry no photography or digital images.
– Sale of work is optional – Sale of work via ACO is subject to a 15% commission, please bear this in mind when pricing. We will consult with you prior to any arrangements of sales being agreed separate from this agreement. We will only indicate that the artwork may be available to buy.
– Inclusion is at the ACO’s discretion…..
For the full details, visit the website: