On Friday 7th April, Catalyst Media launched the latest edition of ‘Nerve’ – their local arts and social issues magazine.
Nerve 8 is available for free in the wonderful News From Nowhere, as well as all local cultural venues, cafés and libraries.
* Lost Souls – Casual Building Labour
* Niall Griffiths Interview
* Tescopoly – Tesco’s Expansion Plans
* The Road to Ruin – New Deal For Communities?
* Ken Sprague – People’s Artist
* The Emperor’s New Clothes
* It’s a Stick-up – The ban on flyposting
* Unfair Cop – Who’s Policing the Police?
* Jamie Reid – Punk Prophet
* The End of Council Housing in the Capital of Culture
It can also be read online at http://www.catalystmedia.org.uk/issues/nerve_latest_index.htm
Also a benefit night on Friday 28th April at 52 Roscoe Street,
line-up to be announced – will include music, theatre and poetry.
Catalyst Creative Media
0151 709 9948