The hunt is on. The Drench Art Award O6 is searching for original creative talent and minds that overflow with ideas. All you need is passion, focus and a bit of bottle.
A grand final in London will see 25 hopefuls part of a private view and public exhibition, finalists will see their work published and one winner will win representation for a year from a top London art agency. All finalists will receive PR and marketing support and sales advice where applicable.
Visit www.flowyourownway.co.uk click on ‘taking part’ and then FAQ to read the brief for entry. Good luck!
DRENCH ART AWARD:
* Drench is a new national award targeting 16-30 year old artists
* Unlike many art awards today – the Drench Art Award is a completely open forum. Anyone can enter! No nominations necessary.
* There is a brief and rules for entry and these should be viewed at www.flowyourownway.co.uk
* Prizes are once-in-a-lifetime opportunities: a private view in a top London gallery (Proud) for All 25 finalists!
* And all finalists will see their work published
* One lucky winner will get all-expenses-paid representation from a top London art agent for one year
* Competition closes 9th June – so aspiring artists should get creating quick!
More detail on the award:
The prize will be judged by top art experts:
Alex Proud, Owner/ MD, Proud Galleries
Christian Furr, artist. ‘The Drench Art Award promises to provide a very accessible platform to nurture and encourage emerging new talent
Amelia Gregory – founder of uber-cool art journal Amelia’s magazine
Nosca Northfield – founder of top art agency PIMP and the UK’s top free art title
Charles Inge – founding partner of award-winning creative agency CHI