20 December 2014
10am – 2pm
The Artisan Collective is holding their last handmade/homemade arts & crafts artisan market of 2014 in the fantastic Grand Hall of the Florrie. If you are looking for those last minute special Christmas gifts this is the ideal opportunity to buy something truly unique made with real love and passion, by local Merseyside Artists and Crafters.
There will be an eclectic mix of magnificent designs, to tantalise your senses including handmade:
- Divinely creative candles to fill your home with wonderful smells
- Soaps and soap bombs to pamper and relax you
- Knitted and crochet clothes for babies and toddlers
- Unique arts pieces to finish off any home
- Fabulous cards to go with all the magnificent quirky and original gift ideas
- Jewellery, semiprecious gemstone sterling silver jewellery is absolutely stunningly beautiful.
- And lets not forget yummy cakes!!!!
We are sure we have something for everyone, so why not come down and pay us a visit in this truly stunning venue, one of Liverpool’s gems.