Support and Training Consultant, Spektrix
- Closes 10th July 2017
- Type Full time
- Salary Paid (£25k-30k)
- Contact email@example.com
We’re looking for someone who is excited by the chance to change the way that people in the arts use software – for the better. In short, we love our system and we want our users to love it too. Your job is to get them there and keep them there by problem solving, sideways thinking and generally being smart, engaged and innovative.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Acting as a main contact with customers for their training and support needs and ensuring that the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction are delivered.
- Providing onsite and over the phone training and support to our customers.
- Proactively working with customers to ensure that they are using the tools provided by the Spektrix solution to the best effect in order to develop their audiences, grow their sales, and streamline their business processes in relation to ticketing.
- Creation and maintenance of online training resources with a particular focus on case studies and examples of how the features can be used to grow and develop audiences.
You should have:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills which can be displayed in person, over the phone and in writing.
- An ability to apply existing skills and knowledge to solve new and complex problems.
- Strong analytical skills including a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- A willingness to contribute to the overall development of the company, taking on responsibility or additional duties that may fall outside the general duties listed above.
- Experience of working in or with the UK Arts Sector and examples of how you’ve made a difference in your previous roles.
- A passion for using technology to solve problems.
For a full job description and details on how to apply please visit: https://www.spektrix.com/jobs/departments/support/support-and-training-consultant-manchester/