Calling all Artists:
Be Part of Up and Coming Artistic Hub in City Centre Liverpool.
Road Studios has expanded into a vibrant community of 20 artists and counting. Having incorporated next door studio formerly known as Circuit, Road Studios is now among the premier art hotspots in Liverpool, and the most prominent creative collective in the heart of the City Centre.
This is a positive move which is testament to the Studio’s ongoing success and signals a gateway to enhanced collaboration with the wider community. With availability for a further eight artists, designers and creatives to make their mark plus gallery space for hosting a diverse programme of events such as life drawing, cinema nights and exhibitions, Road is inviting YOU to get in contact.
Be part of this edgy fraternity, nestled in a traditional Victorian attic which encompasses an eclectic portfolio of skills and talents from photography to web design, from sculpture to silversmithing, paving the way for collaboration on steroids!
Take advantage of:
• Use of exhibition and workshop space
• Quality spaces from just £40 per month, bills included
• 24 hour access plus Wi-Fi
• The opportunity to share your skills in our programme of workshops or host your own!
• A ready-made network of down-to-earth artists, creatives and techies anxious to develop innovative projects
• Free promotion and advertisement through our social media channels and website
• The chance to engage in vibrant city-wide projects and events.
Don’t be left out; bring your work to life in the very pulse of Liverpool City Centre’s cultural quarter by booking a tour of the space. Contact Tony Knox (07908575211) and Rob Flynn (07504472743) for more information and to get the date in your diary or email: info[at]roadstudios.co.uk.
Road Studios is an independent collective of artists, photographers, sculptors and designers based in Carlisle Buildings, Victoria Street. It has been established as a creative hub nurturing artistic talent since 2013.