Store Manager, Liverpool, Cass Art
- Closes 17th October 2016
- Type Full time
- Salary Paid (£25k-30k)
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Liverpool shop is located in Liverpool One, and very close to The Bluecoat on School Lane. As a Store Manager you will be working as an integral part of the company retail management function to lead and inspire your team to achieve and exceed sales and profit targets set, as well as assist in growing the business through compliance, operational excellence, business acumen and commercial flair. Responsible for the day to day running of the shop floor, together with direct line management responsibility for all Retail Sales Assistants, Key holder’s, Stock Assistants, Stock Supervisors, Supervisors, and Assistant Store Managers. We have an ambitious opening schedule of new stores around the UK and this rapid expansion programme offers a unique place to work within the High Street and provides many new opportunities for development and career progression.
Desired Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Previous Store Management experience.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales and profit targets through inspirational leadership, coaching, business development and customer service.
- Commercially savvy with strong business acumen and market awareness.
- Passion for art and creativity.
- P&L management experience.
- Self- driven and results orientated.
- Numerate and analytical.
- Ability to achieve full potential from projects.
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Energy, enthusiasm and passion.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Reliable, flexible, tolerant, highly organised and motivated.
To apply, please submit a copy of your CV to email@example.com quoting AJSTML in the title of the email.