10 March 2015
6 – 7.30pm
Understanding the values and power of social media for business can be challenging and knowing where to start even worse. Social Media Scientist, Hootsuite Expert and #ASMSCert, Allan Blair Beaton, joins us to show SMEs how to maximise and harness social networks like Twitter for business purposes, using industry leading social relationship platform Hootsuite.
This will be a highly interactive workshop and Allan has asked for everyone to bring along with them a laptop with wifi capabilities and to have handy your passwords to gain access to social networking accounts.
Allan will provide insight into:
- 5 Ways to be a more social business
- Understanding the value of social listening for business
- Understanding why EVERY business should use Twitter lists for revenue opportunities
- Understanding the value of social selling and lead generation instead of SPAMMING
- Creating a dynamic and compelling LinkedIn profile and Company Page
- Creating a dynamic and compelling Twitter account that will attract followers and leads
- Creating a bespoke Hootsuite dashboard to enable Twitter and LinkedIn listening
- Using GEO codes for hyper local and influential conversations about your industry
- How to use Hootsuite to maximise and SAVE time on Twitter
Outcomes of this workshop:
- Understanding of new and improved Twitter profile
- Understanding of bespoke Hootsuite dashboard to include Twitters lists and geo-codes
- Understanding a strategic and targeted methodology for content creation and engagement
- 2015 Dos and Donts for small businesses using social media
Remember.. Please bring your laptops and have your social media password handy
*It’s free to register and spaces to this workshop are strictly limited. To register, click here.
Workshop will take place on the 4th Floor, Central Library, Liverpool.