Deadline: Friday 28 August 2015. Paid (£25k-30k pro rata) Part time
Woodwork Music – one of the UK’s leading music agencies representing labels, artists and composers for music licensing and creation in visual media – is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic senior manager to help support the ongoing growth of the business.
Job description & purpose
Your role will be to ensure the smooth running of the business. You will handle contracts with clients and suppliers; liaise with other staff in order to create and oversee internal processes and one-off projects, and ensure the general management of the office to create greater efficiency and maximisation of business opportunities.
– You must have at least 18 months experience of business administration at a senior level, preferably in the creative industries.
– You must be bright, friendly, flexible and creative.
– You must have experience of process creation, implementation and management.
– Interest in music, film, commercial production and advertising.
– Experience of (licensing) contracts.
– Experience of setting up/ maintaining business processes and systems.
– Ideally your experience has been in the area of music (publishing), advertising or TV broadcast.
Duties & responsibilities
– Create new and manage existing internal systems and databases to ensure more efficient running of the business.
– Draw up licensing contracts and managing process of licensing clearances from agreement to completion.
– Managing one-off projects – as lead or supporting others – in order that they are kept on track and completed on time.
– Draw up contracts for new clients and ensure that accurate records of those deals are maintained.
– Manage subscriptions to industry publications, office supplies including telecoms, stationery, IT supplies and software.
– Booking travel and accommodation.
– Running weekly internal meetings in order to keep projects on track.
Pay & conditions
£25,000-£28,000 per annum pro rata according to experience.
It is envisaged that the role will initially be 3 days a week (flexible working available) with the potential for more hours as the company grows.
Please apply with a CV, covering email and subject line “Job application”
Interviews will be held early September. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Rachel Wood firstname.lastname@example.org