The Heritage Development Company Liverpool (HDCL): is a Community Interest Company identifying and locating historical legacy assets belonging to the many and diverse communities of Liverpool. The HDCL maintains that Liverpool’s Community of Black Origin has made a valuable contribution to the social, economic, political and cultural success of Liverpool.
The HDCL will focus upon the contributions, achievements and impact by Liverpool black people to amateur and professional boxing in the city and beyond.
In order to execute our vision, we are seeking to engage a well-informed person
- Liaise and network with appropriate institutions such as Museum of Liverpool, Liverpool Central Library (Archives), Liverpool City Council, etc.
- Design and manage a research programme.
- Curate and mount the boxing exhibition.
- Design and develop a PR and marketing and promotion strategy.
- Recruit and manage a group of volunteers.
- Experience in devising and managing budgets.
- Experience in working with local, regional, and national media outlets.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-reliant and able to work under pressure.
Salary: £12,500 pro rata
This position is supported by the Heritage Lottery Fund till October 2019.
Interested? Please submit your cv accompanied by a covering letter to the following email addr: email@example.com